O’Neill and Brennan are looking for free-lance assistant site managers to supervise at various housing projects in the Gloucester area
The ideal candidate will have previous housing experience either with a PLC or bespoke home builder.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and tickets:
• A valid SMSTS ticket.
• A valid CSCS card.
• A valid first aid certificate.
• A valid UK driving license
As a freelance site manager you will be expected to:
• Manage site development as required.
• Work effectively with the Site Manager / Contracts Manager to plan the project effectively.
• Produce method statements and risk assessments.
• Liaise with management team on a daily basis.
• Ensure that the agreed specifications, budgets and timescales are completed.
Please call Mark Hazelton at O’Neill and Brennan on 01172 033457 for full details or send your CV to [email protected]